Again!!Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2007
The rules are, post 7 random things about you and then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same. After which, you are to leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged, etcetera, etcetera.
- Remember the Love Boat? I used to live a few houses up the street from Ted Lang who played Issac the bartender.
- I keep receipts as if my life depended on it. I just threw away a bunch from 2003, today.
- I eat a bowl of Kashi’s Oat Flakes and Wild Blueberry Cluster cereal with soy milk every single morning for breakfast.
- I went to Oahu, Hawaii when I was 10 years old. What’s big deal about that? It was a fifth grade field trip for gifted students.
- When I was sixteen, my friends taught me how to kiss using the back of my hand and a soda bottle at school in the girl’s bathroom.
- I was on Cal’s ski team my sophomore year there. It was fun while it lasted, but I had to abrutly leave. It wasn’t the fact that we had to make ski trails in Tahoe to earn lift tickets that made me quit, but rather picking up dirty diapers, saliva soaked peanut shells, and tobacco spit filled cups after a football game that caused me say sayonara.
- I met Magic Johnson during the summer of 1989 at the Palladium in Hollywood. How? I’m so glad you asked. Because of the long list of celebrities attending this grand event the admittance fee was $25. Well, my two triffling male college buddies didn’t have any money, and I only had $50 in my wallet. So, I allowed them to talk me into using my female charm in an effort to convince Magic to let us get into the club free as his guests. I ran behind him like an idiot calling him Mr. Johnson. When he turned around to see who was yelling his name, the following words fell from my lips, “I just wanted to say it was really nice meeting you.” He took my hand in his and said, “The pleasure is all mine.” I ran back to my friends like an hysterical banshee, screaming “I couldn’t do it…I just couldn’t do it.”
I’m tagging anyone who wants to participate.